Legal Terms and Conditions
This legal statement contains the terms and conditions which govern this Site, www.dbsonline.com Your use of this Site shall be
deemed as your acknowledgment that you agree with the terms of this Legal Statement.
Do not use this Site if you do not agree with these terms.
1. You may not copy, reproduce, or modify in any way all or any part of this Site or the information or data contained within the Site without the express written agreement of Davis Software.
We will maintain the confidentiality of personal information you provide to Davis Software and use it only to support your customer relationship with Davis Software.
In protecting your privacy rights, Davis Software:
- The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
- Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
3. DAVIS SOFTWARE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE. FURTHER, DAVIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER "VIRUSES."
4. Davis Software shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this Site or your use of, or reliance upon, this Site or the content hereof. In addition, Davis Software has no duty to update this Site or the content hereof and Davis Software shall not be liable for any failure to update such information.
5. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, written or oral, between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no other terms including without limitation any representation and warranties other than those provided herein. No waiver, amendment, addition or deletion to this Agreement shall be binding unless approved in writing by Davis Software.
6. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia. Each of the parties hereto irrevocably attorns to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia and further agrees to commence any litigation which may arise hereunder in the courts of British Columbia.
Copyright 1997 - 2017 Davis Software. All rights reserved.