General Ledger software tracks budget and actual financial data to produce financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet), Trial Balance, General Ledger Report, General Ledger Summary, GL Totals, GL History.
Data is passed to the general ledger from the AP and AR automatically via Journal Vouchers with expenses and revenues converted from foreign currency to domestic currency.
Data is keyed directly to the general ledger via Journal Vouchers to record
· initial entry of general ledger opening balances
· bank charges and interest
· corrections and adjustments to previous general ledger transactions
· purchase of foreign currency
· foreign currency AP, AR, and bank balances conversion to domestic currency
· inventory accrual for goods received but not yet invoiced, WIP, etc.
Year-end closing entries for the general ledger are generated by the software.
BS1 General Ledger is available separately or as part of:
BS1 Accounting - Free Accounting Software: AP, AR, GL, Inventory
BS1 Professional Time Billing - Time Billing and Accounting Software
BS1 Enterprise Accounting - Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing Software
Download | Purchase | Source Code | Customization | Contact | Home
BS1 is a trademark of Davis Software, Delphi is a trademark of Embarcadero Technologies Inc.
Copyright 1997 - 2013 Davis Software