General Ledger software tracks budget and actual financial data to produce financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet), Trial Balance, General Ledger Report, General Ledger Summary, GL Totals, GL History.
Data is passed to the general ledger from the AP and AR automatically via Journal Vouchers with expenses and revenues converted from foreign currency to domestic currency.
Data is keyed directly to the general ledger via Journal Vouchers to record
· initial entry of opening balances
· bank charges and interest
· purchase of foreign currency
· foreign currency AP, AR, and bank balances conversion to domestic currency
· inventory accrual for goods received but not yet invoiced, WIP, etc.
Year-end closing entries for the general ledger are generated automatically.
BS1 General Ledger is available separately free or as part of:
BS1 Accounting - AP, AR, GL, Inventory Software
BS1 Professional Time Billing - Accounting Software with Time Billing
BS1 Enterprise Accounting - ERP, Inventory, Distribution and Manufacturing Software
BS1 (Business System 1) is a trademark of Davis Software
Copyright 1997 - 2017 Davis Software